James Tobias Ltd recognises the global need for sustainable development and we are actively working to reduce the environmental footprint of our products and services, office locations and supply chain.
We aim to:
- Adhere to and work above and beyond both the current and anticipated environmental legislation and other requirements.
- Implement a waste management strategy that minimises waste production and therefore increases diversion from landfill through:
- Supply chain management
- Ensuring our activities operate in such a way so as to prevent pollution where possible.
- Implement an energy strategy that:
- Improves energy efficiency
- Sources from green providers where possible.
- Build an environmentally responsible supply chain and sub-contractor network.
- Educate, train and motivate employees to carry out tasks in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Embed and continuously improve our environmental performance both internally and with our supply chain and sub-contractor networks.
To implement these objectives, we will periodically co- ordinate, manage and review the ongoing development and implementation of the Environmental Strategy. This is fully supported by the Company’s Senior Management Team who are committed to improving the environmental performance of the business.