James Tobias Partitioning is manufactured to suit specific site conditions, to maximise the space available and to minimise site installation time. Our modular systems are fully demountable and relocatable with zero part redundancy, enabling us to achieve sustainable products that are environmentally friendly.
The images shown are some of the standard StorageWall and Partition module styles combined to stunning effect to create cellular offices, meeting rooms and breakout areas within open plan spaces – that can be taken with you or added to as you grow. Using combinations of solid, glazed and part glazed panels and doors, either room dividing or wall backing StorageWall all come together to form a fully demountable and relocatable structure. Partitioning offers flexibility and huge cost savings by utilising all available space.
- The modular construction consists of two pre-finished 18mm MFC panels which are simply “hooked on” to the vertical steel studs. These are positioned between recessed head and base channels and incorporate an adjustable foot assembly which provides +/-15mm at both head and base.
- Overall nominal wall thickness of 100mm.
- The 8mm (nominal) panel joints are fitted with recessed PVC Inserts which incorporate acoustic seals for good sound performance.
- All panel units are removable without interference to adjacent modules providing simple access to the cavity for wire management.
- *Our mfc products are derived from FSC certified sources.
- The “Aria” Partion system is totally relocatable with full re-use of components.
- The partition provides perfect integration with the StorageWall system.
- Maximum height 3500mm.
- Widths: 100mm, 800mm, 600mm, 500mm, 400mm or specials to suit.
- Steel head 35mm and base 65mm channels.
- Fire rated partition upon request.
- Construction meets BS5234 Part 1-1982
- Standard or full height door frames are constructed from 1.6mm steel with mitred and welded joints.
- Pre-finished in a powder coated finish and incorporate a soft PVC corner closing insert providing double acoustic sealing.
- Door leaves are 44mm thick of solid core construction and available in a choice of veneers or laminate finishes.
- Single or double door applications are available.
- Doors can be fitted with a choice of ironmongery according to security requirements and interior finish design.
- Door frames are supplied as standard with steel self-lubricating and “lift-off” hinges.
- The panel cavity can be insulated to provide additional acoustic levels.
- Bi-panel construction provides perfect access for wire management.
- Switch/socket outlets and power ducts can be prefabricated in accordance with IEE Regulations.
- Fully interchangeable with solid panels.
- They are of bi-panel construction and available in standard “pocket” or “flush” glazing design.
- Horizontal blinds with “angle-tilt” control are fitted within the double glazing modules and can operate between horizontal glazing rails where these are specified.
- Glazing is 6mm to BS6262 and available with applied or etched manifestation.
Choose from our standard finishes range:
Element colour range
A - Element Platinum White
B - Element Crema
C - Element Light Grey
D - Element Black
Elite colour range
A - Elite White Gloss
B - Elite Crema Gloss
C - Elite Stone Gloss
D - Elite Black Gloss
E - Elite Tobacco Halifax Oak
F - Elite White Halifax Oak
G - Elite Natural Halifax Oak
H - Elite Boston Concrete
Pastel colour range
A - Pastel Stone
B - Pastel Mussel
C - Pastel Denim
D - Pastel Fjord
E - Pastel Onyx Grey
F - Pastel Graphite
Woodgrain finishes - Woodland
A - Cascina Pine
B - White Avola
C - Light Lakeland Acacia
D - Natural Canadian Maple
E - Natural Nebraska
F - Truffle Brown Davos Oak
G - Shorewood
H - Green Grey Avola
I - Grey Nebraska
J - Lancaster Oak
K - Tobacco Aida Walnut
L - Graphitewood
A wide range of colours is available on request.
Custom finish options including special colours and applied graphics available. Explore our example graphics – bespoke options available: